Health Care management
Health Care Management system is a organization designed to improve healthcare quality, safety, cost-effectiveness, and access the information about patient, through the best use of information technology and management systems.
As healthcare institutions have been growing continuously it is more difficult to maintain accurate patient records in a hospital. So the system is used to maintain the functions in a proper way.
* The patients health safety is improved.
* The resources can be used in a proper way.
* The roles of patients, physicians, hospitals, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies will be established.
* The interaction between the government and these different groups will also be covered.
* We analyze the patient, the doctor, and manager in the patient-doctor interaction.